WELCOME TO a.b.e.
a.b.e. has been a wholly owned subsidiary of the CHRYSO Group since September 2010. The majority shareholder of CHRYSO is LBO France (an independent private equity firm).
The combination of CHRYSO’s traditional activities in the field of cement and concrete additives combined with the construction systems offered by a.b.e. provide a complete product solution for the construction industry.
The combined business in South Africa is supported by 5 manufacturing facilities, 4 laboratories, 7 branches and a dedicated team of 300 staff.
This commitment and investment is to ensure customers of high levels of service and technical support.
New Packaged Retail Silicone Range
• a.b.e. silicone sealant: A multi-purpose sealant, ideal to create hygienic exterior and interior seals. The product is packaged in 280ml cartridges and available in white, clear, black, and grey;
• a.b.e. acrylic sealant: A flexible, paintable filler with fast-curing qualities allow for painting after only an hour. The new product is available in white, and packaged in 280ml cartridges;
• a.b.e. flexothane 1 sealant: An elastomeric polyurethane joint sealant, suitable for both vertical and horizontal use. Available in grey, 310ml cartridges;
• a.b.e. gasket silicone sealant: A high-temperature-resistant silicone sealant that can withstand temperatures of up to 300 degrees Celsius. Available in red, 280ml cartridges; and
• a.b.e. filler foam: A polyurethane self-moulding fixing foam that expands 50 times with excellent adhesion, and can easily be cut and painted. It comes in 500ml tins and a creamy yellow colour.
READ MORE >>